Employer to claim a grant of up to 80% of your wage for all employment costs, up to a cap of £2,500
Under the HMRC- Corona Re-tension scheme, employer will allow your employer to claim a grant of up to 80% of your wage for all employment costs, up to a cap of £2,500 per month.
Government has included a package of measures to support businesses and we can assist you in the following arena:
1. Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
2. Deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
3. Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
4. 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England
5. Small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
6. Grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rate-able value between £15,000 and £51,000
7. Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million for SMEs.
We will assist to you and your business regards with above subjects, please contact with us.